Japanese Poop Charm

In Japan, everything can be accessorized. Kind of like the U.S. in the Eighties, just with fewer commodore 64’s and cuter cartoons.

This year’s must have accessory? This little piece of golden poop:


OK, OK, I don’t know if it’s exactly the “must have” accessory of the year, but the manufacturer has already sold over 2 Million of these poop charms, each for the sole intent of attaching to your cell phone.



For only a few dollars, you can purchase your own at Rakuten. It even looks like they come in nice little displays:



Unless you’re Japanese, I’m not sure how you would go about the purchase, but I’ve done my duty. As the old saying goes: “I can only lead you to the poop, the rest is up to you.”

And for that guy in your life who might want a sportier poop charm, try the poop catcher’s mitt:



Now that’s what I call manly!

 

Leave a Comment

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link